Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kustom Kulture Show

Hey Everyone
Now that school has commenced, I just wanted to let you know of a show that I have going on. It is in the Titan Student Union at California State University, Fullerton. This show is in preparation of my Final show for the Masters in Illustration which will be in October.
The Center Gallery features seven pieces from the Hotrod and car Kulture that I have been working on. Also features three displays of the work that I have done for Painter Magazine.
Hope you all enjoy and I look forward to seeing you.



Reception: Thursday, February 19, time 6-9pm
Center Gallery(714) 278-3915
Located on the Main Level of the Titan Student Union, the Center Gallery features a number of temporary exhibits of various media types each semester. The Center Gallery provides student artists with valuable experience and recognition in the campus community.
Spring 2009 hours

Monday-Thursday 7am-10pm Friday 7am-9pm Saturday 8am-5pm Sunday Noon-10pm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Brad- Congrats on your show! I can't make it to the reception because it's on my birthday- but best wishes for a great night. :)