Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Beeson Farm Road, Sophia, North Carolina

  Hey Y'all, 

Here is a progression I did again. Picture taken by me of a farm outside of Sophia, North Carolina on Beeson Farm Rd. A few years back I took a road trip from Nashville TN to Sophia NC, to go to a creative retreat at the Cagelessbirds at A Place For The Heart. There was something magical about this spot, I gasped at it driving in, but couldnt stop because I was running late. We had free time one day and I went driving to find this place.  All the free time we had I would end up driving out here and just sitting in awe at the hand of the Creator. I love a landscape of trees and rolling hills.


 Final Painting


...Color Blocking from Value Study...

...Value Study from Photo...

...Original Photo.


Cheers and Enjoy!!

No comments: