Monday, July 22, 2024

The Pueblos

Hey Y'all 

So this is a Matte Painting that I did. Its a to the Hopi Indians. My favorite since I was a child. Plus there are images from Monument Valley, Canyon De Chelly, Arches National Park, Taos Pueblo, Hopi Reservation, Zion National Park, and the Grand Canyon. Such great areas of the USA. Especially in November after a first snow, and its crisp and cold out. Plus the white snow does so great against the red rocks. 

Final Matte Painting


I sketched out a couple of locations just to get a sense of what I wanted to create. The Final matte painting is mainly a mixture of the two on the left. But mainly the top one.


This is the Mitten rock that I turned into Hopi Maiden Rock. 
I really liked how it came out. 



Cheers and Enjoy!!





No comments: